Saturday, September 29, 2012

Design Revisit: Beyond Forever Wedding Invitation Set

I designed this Wedding Invitation earlier this year as a Printable Wedding Invitation. It was inspired by a conversation I had with a friend of mine over coffee in which she jokingly said 'Forever is for Quitters', thus 'Till Death Do Us Part is for Quitters' came to mind. I've always wanted to design a more tongue-in-cheek Wedding invitation, something for an offbeat bride like myself would've gone for.


I initially envisioned a more simplistic look for the design, something that could be done through Letterpress.
ORIGINAL DESIGN - January 2012



I decided to revisit the Wedding Invitation once again as I felt that the original design didn't reflect the vision I had for the suite. The redesign is definitely bolder, graphically speaking and much more contained than the original suite.
REDESIGN - September 2012 - Wedding Invitation


What do you think of our redesign? Send us a comment, we'd love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christabelle!

    I love your skeleton wedding art. My husband and I just started a booze-free cocktail startup For Bitter For Worse, and our company story is based on wedding vows. We're planning a crowd-funding campaign and I'd love permission to use your graphic (with credit of course) on one of the slides. What do you think?

    Cheers,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete